Fellowship is fostered daily through:
- Garden & Grounds: Our grounds and gardens continue to bloom thanks to the hundreds of volunteer hours provided by Grace parishioners and friends.
- Pastoral Care: Pastoral care is at the core of the Christian experience. The Pastoral Care Committee exists to help the church ensure that no one is overlooked.
- Weddings at Grace: Grace welcomes inquiries about weddings in the church.
Social Gatherings & Groups
- Coffee Hour: Offered every Sunday after second worship service, the coffee hour at Grace Church has been named one of the best in the city by Washington City Paper.
- Bach Festival: The Bach Festival has been held every year in July since 1993.
- Music on the Lawn: Grace Church offers concerts on the lawn on Thursdays in September, from 5:30–7 pm, and two or three times a year after a Sunday service. We are looking forward to restarting Music on the Lawn again in 2022.