Fellowship is fostered daily through:
- Garden & Grounds: Our grounds and gardens continue to bloom thanks to the hundreds of volunteer hours provided by Grace parishioners and friends.
- Pastoral Care: Pastoral care is at the core of the Christian experience. The Pastoral Care Committee exists to help the church ensure that no one is overlooked.
- Weddings at Grace: Grace welcomes inquiries about weddings in the church.
Social Gatherings & Groups
- Coffee Hour: Offered every Sunday after second worship service, the coffee hour at Grace Church has been named one of the best in the city by Washington City Paper.
- 20s/30s/40s: If you are young, or young at heart, we invite you to consider joining Grace’s 20s/30s/40s group!
- Third Space: A joint young adults initiative with Christ and St. John’s Churches in Georgetown, Third Space gathers on the fourth Tuesday of every month.
- Koinonia (Small Dinner Groups): These small gatherings may feature dinner, brunch, or even a “cocktail hour.”
- Parents’ Night Out: Make your reservation now for your night out on the town. Every fourth Tuesday of the month from 6:15–8:45 pm, Grace Church volunteer parishioners offer parents a monthly opportunity for members to leave their pre-school children with two volunteers in the church nursery.
- Arts and Literature Club: This group organizes outings to various cultural events
- Bach Festival: The Bach Festival has been held every year in July since 1993.
- Music on the Lawn: Grace Church offers concerts on the lawn on Thursdays in September, from 5:30–7 pm, and two or three times a year after a Sunday service.