Hallmarks of Grace
– Service and Witness, in the Georgetown Community and beyond
– Worship, Simple and Reverent
– Education and Formation, for Children, Youth and Adults
– The Arts, from Bach to Blues and beyond
– Building Community, within and without the Gates of Grace
True to its history (click here to read more), Grace Church is committed to not only continuing its outreach program to the disenfranchised of the community, but also to providing a spiritual refuge for everyone living and working in the Georgetown area regardless of their religious affiliation.
Visitors to Grace find a warm welcome, wonderful music, and a heartfelt faith. Join us for a service, an event, or just moment of quiet during your day.
Sunday Service Schedule
(September through May)
8:30 a.m. Spoken Eucharist
Adult Forum: 9:35 a.m. in the Parish Hall
10:30 a.m. Eucharist with Hymns
During 10:30 Service:
Christian Formation (Sunday School) for Children and Youth
5 p.m. Evening Eucharist
Click here to read reports from Grace’s many ministries
Read Rick Elgendy’s Annual Meeting sermon
Consider supporting Grace’s mission
(see “Hallmarks of Grace”, above, for detailed information)
To make a pledge
– weekly or monthly –
email Stewardship Committee chair Rick Elgendy:
Click here to read Rick’s
Stewardship Sunday Sermon
To make a one-time donation,
see “Give to Grace” at the top right of this page.
- n event, or just moment of quiet during your day.
Sunday Schedule (June through August)
- 8:30 a.m. Spoken Eucharist
- 10:00 a.m. Eucharist with Hymns
- 6 p.m. Evening Eucharist
- [No Adult Forum during the summer]